Friday, January 30, 2009

Now, lets move on to the end of my foamies crusade, which carried into '08

Here are the few pictures I got of my last foamies Begins chest, and a new The Dark Knight chest, both horrid...
The begins: It is now unsuccesfully mounted to a Under armour shirt. I had to wrap my body in saran wrap, and glue the chest while I was wearing it. What an adventure... Left a scar from a place I must have missed with the wrap.




















And another pic.


















I actually wore this to San Diego Comic con... Regretfully!

Here is my The Dark Knight chest piece. I used a method to make the chest 3-d. The templates were a pain to get right, though. It is mounted to rubber cabinet liner, to make the illusion of the mesh bodysuit underneath.









































Finally, I have moved away from foamies. Not regretfully, that's for sure.